Last night I was sitting in the chair in the living room working on the computer. I really should have been doing other things, but oh well. Suddenly I realized the computer had switched over to battery only. First I checked to make sure the power cord was plugged into the back of the laptop. It was. The computer's been doing some strange things lately so I was a little concerned that it was finally flipping out. Then I looked down in the floor and realized the problem....Blossom had the power cord in her mouth and was gnawing away. Oh no, right? Right. She had not chewed completely through the cord but had severed enough of the wiring that power was not coming through the cord. So on my lunch hour today I went to Best Buy and spent $70 on a new power cord. I couldn't fuss at her because all I could think of was what happened to the cat in "Christmas Vacation." Blossom, no no leave it!