Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bentley's Getting Big!

I had to run by the vet's office this morning to spend a small sum on flea meds and took Bentley along to have him weighed.  And the big guy weighed in at a whopping 13.03 pounds!  Yipee, he is a tweeny!  Since he is just 7 1/2 months old I think there is a good chance he will be a standard (which is 16 pounds).  So we'll see.

Tomorrow is another fun match, this one here in town.  I've been working with him some this week.  Putting him on the patio table and walking him around on the driveway.  I really haven't pushed him, I just want him to be relaxed and have fun right now.  I've registered him for the big local show next month in the puppy class for 6-9 month olds so we will need to really get busy after tomorrow's match.  I really don't care if we win at any of the shows, I just want to have fun and enjoy the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment