Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Short Legs, Long Body

Dachshunds may have short little legs and ride close to the ground but that doesn't keep them from high places.  I'm always catching Baylee standing on her hind legs with front legs on top of the kitchen trash can.  And tonight I realized just how long Bentley can stretch.  Recently he learned that he is big enough to jump on the furniture.  How convenient and how bad for his back I must say.  But learn he has.  Tonight while I was eating, the washing machine had an imbalance in the load (of dog bedding, no less).  So I left the table and my plate to step into the laundry room for just a minute.  When I turned around there was Mr. Bentley standing on my chair checking out my supper!  At least he wasn't on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment