Saturday, August 22, 2020

Walking in the rain


Yes, this big boy that I love and adore is wet. We had walked about .5 mile down the River Walk this morning when the sky opened up! I had an umbrella in my backpack, so I pulled it out, and we turned around. All was well, so I thought.
I pulled Bogie close to me so he was under the umbrella, but no sirreee he wasn't happy at all! He was scared and totally unhappy. I was surprised because he never minds the rain at home and will go out in it an explore the yard with out any concern.
So.....I walked back to the car holding a wet 16+ pound dog under my left arm and the umbrella in my right while the rain was coming down very nicely!
Just a little workout for me, but it wasn't too bad either. I enjoyed the rainy walk as we certainly need the rain and Bogie gave me sweet kisses ðŸ’žðŸ¥°ðŸ’ž every time I looked at him! Can't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment