Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Organization Inspiration

I've been trying to figure out a way to organize all the leashes, collars, harnesses, and leads that I have scattered around in various spaces.  I've been working on a little applique wall hanging with cup hooks that I intended for this purpose, but it only has 6 hooks and isn't steady enough to support anything other than a small dog collar.

The previous owner, for some reason, had put this belt holder on the inside of the linen closet door.  I've never used it until I had one of those lightening-bolt moments of inspiration.  I moved it onto the inside of the cupboard door in the laundry room.  It's perfect!

There are 31 hooks on this thing.  If I have any empty hooks after I round everything up, then I think that means that I can buy a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment