Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blossom's new trick

It really isn't a trick, but she surprised me a few nights ago by appearing in the rocking chair. 

 
 
I did not put her up there, so I was puzzled as to how she got up there.  She is not a jumper; I have to pick her up and put her on the sofa.  I thought that maybe she was using the scroll bar across the bottom as a step.  But a night or two later I caught her in the act.  She went to the side of the chair and jumped up at the back where the seat is tipped back and a little lower.  I'm still not sure why she started doing this or why she can jump into the chair but not on the sofa!  It has become a favorite napping spot for her!
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think she can't jump on the sofa because you keep picking her up. Why should she? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete