Sunday, December 2, 2012

A House of Two-Year Olds

I realized this morning that right now all the dogs are two years old!  Bentley turned two in early November and until Sawyer and Blossom turn three in February all four dogs are the same age.  Thank goodness dogs don't go through the "terrible twos" like children.  For the most part they are all adult dogs and the puppy years are behind them, although I still think of them as puppies.
 
Having multiple dogs has been an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine just having one little doggie face to greet me when I come home at night; neither can I imagine only walking one dog.   I'm a firm believer in having two dogs (same with cats) since they do to keep each other company and it just seems right. Yes, I know, I have four right now but that's okay, too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment