Friday, April 15, 2011

Bentley's Hang Up or Just Hanging Out

This morning I went out in the garage for maybe two minutes.  Just long enough to fill the dogs' food bowl with food and Lacey's bowl as she was in the garage.  Just two minutes.  When I came back in the kitchen I noticed that one of the lower cabinet doors was open and Bentley was jumping up and down (or so it seemed) because Shadow was on the counter top.   Only running on one cup of coffee at that time I was not awake so it took a few seconds for it to dawn on me what was happening.....Bentley was caught on the cabinet door handle by his collar and was hanging there. He appeared to be jumping up and down because he was trying to get loose!  I quickly released him and scooped him up.  His little heart was just racing, poor little guy.  Do you think that this adventure will stop him from chasing cats?  No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment