Friday, October 14, 2011

Bentley & Blossom Team Up

I came home today to be greeted at the door by Blossom and Bentley!  Little escapees!  I'm not sure how they got out of the kitchen.  The only thing I can figure is that I put the gate a tad too high and they wiggled under.  Blossom is small and I could see her going under, but Bentley is a big guy so I'm not sure how he did it.  He may have climbed over. 

But they had had quite a day in the freedom of the house.  It could have been worse but it was bad enough!  There was poop but that's ok, bodily functions happen.  They had eaten all the cat food, but that's ok, everyone needs a snack.  What really irritated me was that Bentley had apparently gotten up on the breakfast table (he can jump on the chairs, Blossom can't so I know he did this) and had chosen to eat the little card laying there.  The little card that was worth $20 at Coldwater Creek.  Grrrrrrr!  At least they didn't eat the pair of boots that I had left out of the closet!

Oh well, lesson learned by me.  Now I have to either reconfigure the gates or buy another moveable gate.  The gate manufacturers love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment