Friday, December 30, 2011

Gotcha!

Today I finally had the gumption to set up the tripod and camera and round up the dogs for a photo shoot.  It was a beautiful morning, and I gave them plenty of time to play prior to attempting to get the four to "sit/stay".  It would have made a fairly entertaining video is all I will say.  I did get the picture and ordered the Christmas cards (yes, I know Christmas was last Sunday).  But here I have to share a few outtakes.

Sawyer, quit licking your lips

Blossom, shut your mouth and what are ya'll looking at?

Sawyer, where are you....Sawyer!


I also got this cute picture of Jaydon and pals

After this ordeal was over the girls had to have a nap




1 comment:

  1. It's hard to wrangle 4 dogs onto a photo...at least now without some help. Cute photos and it looked like you had great weather.

    ReplyDelete